Eastern Facilities Manager
Position:Eastern Facilities Manager
Main purpose of the role:
- To manage all service aspects for Poland and Eastern countries
- To manage Health and Safety for countries covered .
- To manage Services attached to Facilities organisation in Poland and Eastern Countries.
Poland and Eastern countries management
- Apply in the region the EMEA Facilities strategy for best in class practices
- Ensure consistency of Real Estate transactions, according rules defined in EMEA
- Leverage size and scale (co-location opportunities)
- Visibility to entire portfolio and expense base with consistent reporting
- Harmonize lease and facility design standards across Poland and Eastern countries
- Reduce expense base
Optimization of Poland and Eastern countries non trade purchases through 3 levers:
- Propose Process efficiency improvement, and ensure implementation.
- Make or buy, outsourcing analysis, propose to Head of EMEA Real Estate recommendations.
Identify opportunities to make best leverage of purchases in Facilities Management
- Collaborate across Poland and Eastern countries business units to ensure corporate strategies are implemented and space utilization maximized in each location
- Manage all Poland and Eastern countries facility operational issues, vendor relationships, landlord disputes, asset tracking etc.
- Complete financial analysis of ongoing and one off expenditures
- Coordinate business continuity activities for branch closures – review for potential environmental issues
- Create and manage emergency evacuation policy and procedures
- Building security
- Formulate procedures to ensure staff safety and security of corporate assets
- Monitoring performance of third party security provider.
- Manage buildings maintenance and related contractors. In particular, Lighting, air conditioning, plumbing, fire alarms and related fire safety equipment, PATS testing and office furniture.
- There may be requirements from time-to-time for out of business hours support for maintenance and emergency activity.
- Travels in Europe may be required.
Harlow Reception Services
To manage the Reception Services activities when present in the offices .
Health and Safety
Management of all aspects of the Health and Safety policies in Poland and Eastern countries. Ensuring that Arrow complies with all current legislation relating to company health and safety.
Business Continuity Coordination for Poland and Eastern countries
Manage all aspects of Poland and Eastern countries Car Fleet, ensuring cost efficiencies via outsourced fleet, Also ensuring all Health and Safety and tax notifications are adhered to.
- Interpersonal Savvy - Good leadership and strong communication skills.
- Delegation skills
- Bias for Action – Have a "can do" attitude to every task.
- Prioritization – must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload accordingly
- Dealing with ambiguity – requests will come in various mediums and of varying quality
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top