EAD Contracts Programs Administrator
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
We are seeking an experienced Contracts Negotiator who will be an integral part of a cross-functional team consisting of Client, Sales, Sales Operations, Receiving, Production Control and Manufacturing members. The primary function of this position is to:
- Review and draft client sales contracts to ensure compliance with corporate standards
- Interface with senior management, marketing and sales to facilitate deals
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to develop requirements to support new services requested
- Work with team members to manage corporate contracts and database
- Obtain departmental input / approval for various parts of RFP response
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to develop requirements to support new services requested in RFP/RFQ or by clients
- Develop creative solutions to business issues
- Provide ongoing communication regarding projects
- Provide issue identification and resolution as required
- Other duties as assigned
JOB SKILLS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Preferred candidates will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Customer facing contracts drafting and negotiations experience.
- Ability to design and implement solutions to address client requirements
- Ability to remain calm and customer-focused during challenging communications.
- Ability to manage and coordinate work in order to meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Refined customer service skills, conscientiousness, and attention to detail
- Refined work ethic and heightened sensitivity to service responsiveness
- Outstanding writing skills – ability to professionally articulate Arrow’s capabilities to present our “best in class” solutions.
- Research Skills – maintains an understanding of industry movements, product trends, competitor activities and evolving regulations.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
Associate or bachelor’s level degree in business or equivalent experience plus 3-5 years equivalent contract negotiation/management experience. MBA preferred.
Experience with internal Arrow systems a plus
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top