Diversity & Inclusion Director
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Arrow helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to innovate the next big thing, after the next big thing. The Director of Workplace Forward will drive a strategic look at Arrow’s current and future state workplace practices, with a particular focus on diversity and inclusion, Arrow’s employment value proposition (EVP), and the leadership pipeline. The role will collaborate with business leaders, HR, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Internal Communications to define and promote Arrow’s Employment Value Proposition so as to attract, develop, and retain talent, and to support business growth objectives.
- Identify and apply models and constructs to assess current state of Arrow’s workplace practices and culture and build 3 year plan to obtain future state goals.
- Inspire creative Workplace Forward solutions to achieve future state goals in the areas of growing a diverse leadership pipeline, creating an inclusive work environment, identifying collaborative work approaches, alternative work models, etc.
- Prepare executive summaries, dashboards, and presentations to keep internal stakeholders apprised of initiatives and progress being made, as well as press releases and announcements to keep external stakeholders in the know.
- Develop and implement appropriate measurements to track Workplace Forward initiatives, efforts, and accomplishments.
- Partner with HR Directors, HR Vice Presidents, and business leaders to understand a business unit’s opportunities for Workplace Forward solutions, and to tailor an approach for using Arrow’s EVP to attract, develop, and retain talent; deliver customized and tailored solutions if/as appropriate.
- Drive change through identifying benchmarks and/or goals, solutions, training, tools, and resources, around Workplace Forward across the organization to build a high-performing environment.
- Demonstrate being an active knowledge seeker and thought leader in workplace innovation by continually scanning the environment for ideas and approaches that could be tested at Arrow.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree in organization or HR development preferred.
- Proven experience in changing an organization culture, with a particular focus on increasing the leadership pipeline of women and racial minorities, creating an inclusive work environment, assessing and identifying an organization’s EVP, etc.
- Prior success in building rapport and influencing at the senior leadership level.
- Expertise in developing, communicating and implementing strategic vision.
- Prior success in a consultative role.
- Proven success in their ability to take ideas/concepts and put them to action.
- Skilled at using facts and analytics to understand trends and develop solutions that lead to measurable impact on an organization.
- Ability to “think outside the box.” An innovative and creative thinker. A strategic thinker.
- Excellent project and program management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including experience presenting to senior business leaders and external stakeholder audiences.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top