We are looking for a Sales to join our Converge, an Arrow company, in Shenzhen office. This role will define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, plan strategy and develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling. Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be determining shortage and cost saving opportunities and deal with existing business challenges. Ensure customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value-added services. Extensive understanding of pricing programs and models within the electronics industry.
What You'll Be Doing
- Buying and selling, tracking daily market conditions, global co-ordination and ensuring total customer satisfaction.
- To prospect and develop new accounts and deliver sales revenue results.
- Ensure customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value-added services. Extensive understanding of pricing programs and models within the electronics industry.
- Prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews (iQBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation and improve customer service.
- Ability to lead regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
What We Are Looking For
- Works under general supervision
- Entry-level talents are considerable for this position.
- Has advanced specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience.
- At least 1 to 2 years' sales experience. Proven sales track record in General
- IT components will be an advantage (e.g. hard disk, CPU etc.)
- Skilled negotiator with excellent interpersonal skills is a must
- Possess aggressive sales personality in achieving quantitative results and able to work under pressure.
What's In It For You
At Arrow Converge, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
Back to top