Distribution Maintenance Tech II
Position:Distribution Maintenance Tech II
Maintenance Tech II
Pay = $23.00 - $30.00 Per Hour (DOE)
Shift = Dayshift with Overtime
- Assists the maintenance team in completing projects, work orders, call responses, and preventive maintenance activities. Assemble/disassemble/install conveyor, photoeyes, belting, rollers, motors, and electrical systems as well as all warehouse related production equipment to include laser & label printers, scan guns, strapping and tape machines. This work can be dirty or heavy at times.
- Acts as the first line of response for all facility building & equipment needs.
- Prioritizes and multi-tasks in response to issues that arise with facility equipment.
- Performs basic MS Office functions and work with MS Outlook sending emails.
- Follow and practice 5s protocols.
- Proven multi-tasking & prioritization experience in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with the proper & safe use of both power and hand tools.
- Heavy experience in reading electrical schematics, troubleshooting, designing, and installing 120vac, 277vac, & 480vac electrical circuits within conduit.
- Well experienced in troubleshooting and installing control circuits including photo eyes, input/output modules, 24vdc protocol, solenoids, relays, pneumatics, and UPS functions
- Experienced with Machining, Carpentry, Plumbing, Welding, HVAC, lifts, etc.
- High comfort level with all aspects of safety related to the occupation.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple demands from all levels of the organization and to work on a team with shared responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction and high accountability.
- Some analytical problem solving & troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to look/identify/order necessary parts to complete tasks
- Ability to lift 50 Lbs and carry for 50 feet.
- Ability to climb to the top of an access staircase & crawl under low-clearance conveyor.
- Ability to work all production shifts with advanced notice and a high level of availability for overtime to include Saturday (with occasional Sundays).
- Forklift certification and experience.
- Experience in industrial or commercial maintenance or formal vocational training.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering prints.
- Experience with the execution of preventative maintenance software & activities.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top