Director, Technical Marketing
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Develop and execute line card PEMCO strategy, sales and milestones to penetrate key accounts. Primary strategic and execution resource for front-end technical marketing and sales.
- Develop and execute a line card PEMCO strategy, sales plan and milestones to penetrate key accounts. Identify key market trends and requirements for target markets. Identification and selection of key suppliers.
- Develop and execute PEMCO strategy: Identify key market trends and requirements for target markets. Develop and execute business plan to engage selected PEMCO suppliers; identify customer business opportunities to strengthen product roadmap and competitive position, including development and executions of module strategy. Define product pricing strategies, ensuring future costs and pricing meet market and internal margin demands.
- Manage the product line, including sales training, design win effort, operations forecasting, margin management, and design creation.
- Develop and execute technical strategy to penetrate key accounts, including strategies for winning customer business opportunities, customer relationship development, organizing internal resources, develop, lead and deliver technical product presentations and proposals. Lead and deliver product solutions presentations, based on customers’ business model, technical requirements and competitive advantages. Perform technical and business competitive analysis. Technical communication of product capabilities, assisting in specific technical projects around customer enablement, best practices, internal roll-outs, providing technical expertise in expanding, developing and moving into the targeted markets.
- Develop in depth product knowledge and understand the product features and strengths/limitations.
- Responsible for accuracy and validity of cost models, assists in setting cost targets of projects.
- Will manage a team of individuals assigned to the PEMCO line of business, TBM, TPS
- Master’s Degree (Telecommunications, EE, Computer Science or relevant major)
- Ten plus years’ experience in Technical Marketing, with six plus years in wireless technology, developing and executing strategic business plans.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through others, ability to clearly understand how work fits into the overall business goals and objectives, regularly measuring progress against goals/objectives.
- Five plus year’s management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and positive human relations skills. Able to tailor communication to the situation, active listening skills.
- Able to successfully manage difficult negotiations with customers/suppliers on pricing, specifications, deliveries, internally and externally, achieving optimal results with little negative impact.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top