Director, Product Marketing
- Taipei, Taiwan
Director, Product Marketing
What You'll Be Doing
- As a Supplier Program Leader you will build influential relationships with key decision makers at assigned suppliers in order to grow sales and market share in respective technologies through various programs and marketing communications activities. You will act as liaison between field selling groups and Corporate to resolve questions/ issues regarding products and/or suppliers, including supply chain management, website development, promotional materials. In this position you will be expected to be the product expert within these technologies and to provide guidance to the field on large opportunities.
- Develop influential supplier relationships with key decision makers resulting in Arrow being able to gain competitive advantage on sales opportunities and be a supplier advocate within Arrow.
- Drive team to partner with the sales team to enable navigation throughout SSG, drive in selling suppliers/technologies to customers and to position Arrow appropriately with suppliers at both the corporate and local levels.
- Lead team to identify specific market segments and customers to market specific suppliers and technologies to the Arrow sales team with the goal being to grow NSB and customer base.
- Drive and work with team to develop and execute strategies to grow sales/market share with suppliers and/or technologies and conduct stakeholder management with key constituents in other departments to enable implementation of strategies.
- Implement ease of doing business initiatives with suppliers including, but not limited to EDI/rosetta net transactions, shared backlog files, bar coding, sales tools, etc. Coordinate and own supplier reviews including resources needed, GRPI model, presentation, and analysis.
- Continually assess workloads, gaps in skills, and the need for additional recruiting, hiring and staffing.
- Generally, top, large sized and complex suppliers lines are assigned to this role/ team.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a minimum of 15 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 12 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience.
- Strong proven record of owning and driving complex program management for suppliers.
- Ability to identify market opportunities and business drivers to optimize strategy and influence top and bottom line.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
Product Management & Supplier Marketing
Back to top