Director of HR Solutions Center
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
The Director of HR Solutions Center is a newly created position accountable for contributing to the development of a long term strategy and driving operational performance for Arrow’s N. America HR shared services organization comprised of HR administrative services, HR policies & programs and HR generalist services. The role reports to a Vice President, HR N. America and works closely with counterparts in APAC and EMEA to operationalize the strategic priorities for HR shared services globally.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing operation of HR shared services processes, programs, and technology systems in support of optimizing the scalability of Arrow’s N. America HR function.
- Continuous assessment of current & future state and establishing operational priorities.
- Close collaboration with HRIS to towards the use of best-in-class HR shared services technology systems.
- Close collaboration with other functions such as compliance, payroll and benefits.
- Working with global counterparts to drive HR shared services standards across regions.
- Constantly bringing forth ideas for improvements to the capabilities of HR shared services with a bias towards best-in-class programs, processes and technology.
- Vendor management in the interest of constantly optimizing HR share services performance.
- 10+ years progressive HR management experience including 5+ years directing a progressive HR shared services function in a major corporation.
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge of HR management, with expertise in HR policy, program & process management.
- Successful track record of instituting continuous processes improvement & quality control, creating efficiencies through technology & outsourcing, and driving results via established performance metrics.
- Proven ability to organize and plan effectively to meet both short and long range project objectives.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and influencing multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to exercise judgment and assume responsibility for decisions impacting service performance and costs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong leadership ability to manage, develop and motivate others.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR related degree.
- Expertise in the optimization HR shared services technologies for performance improvement (e.g., case management, document management)
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems (Workday a plus).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top