- Responsible for all areas of accounting and finance related to Arrow Components Mexico, including accuracy of related P&L and balance sheet, taxes, internal reporting, treasury, collections, internal controls, financial planning and analysis.
- Key finance liaison with Arrow corporate offices.
- Oversee local legal, labor, and tax compliance. Align local procedures to corporate policies.
- Participate in the preparation of various financial statements and reports. Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Partner in providing financial guidance and support to business leaders in achieving business plans.
- Provide direction on technical accounting matters.
- Requires broad and comprehensive understanding of key functional areas and underlying regulatory requirements.
- Provides leadership and direction across the entire Arrow Components Mexico Finance organization.
- Requires interdepartmental coordination to aid and direct research of complex customer requirements.
Experience / Education
- Typically requires 10+ years of related experience with an advanced degree preferred.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top