Digital Support & Quoting Specialist
Position:Digital Support & Quoting Specialist
- Create new customer accounts at direction of Digital Lead Team and/or Manager
- Manage back-end operations related to customer accounts.
- Quote opportunities driven by the Digital Lead Team
- Participate in training and skill building sessions with marketing & sales teams
- Provide ongoing feedback on lead management process to drive continuous improvement
- Support other activities related to lead management, as appropriate
- College degree preferred or high school diploma with equivalent experience
- At least 1 years of previous sales support or sales experience*.
- Computer skills: MS Office, Internet, and Outlook, and Sales-related software; and ability to navigate multiple computer systems simultaneously.
- Experience in Salesforce.com preferred
- Proven track record of strong work ethic, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability, resourcefulness, problem solving and superior multi-tasking capabilities.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top