Digital Marketing Specialist
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Digital Marketing Specialist – Influencers and Promotions
Arrow is seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist – Influencers and Promotions to join our Global Strategic Marketing team to assist and support digital and ecommerce marketing strategies and solutions for our North American and global markets.
The digital marketing specialist will focus on influencer, promotion and social marketing to achieve better visibility of the arrow.com brand and positively affect SEO rankings. The digital marketing specialist will work on the ecommerce social media presence on platforms like Twitter, Google+, and Facebook. They will also help to manage ecommerce focused YouTube and LinkedIn accounts, as well as accounts on various other social media platforms and online communities. Most importantly, you will work with many different internal stakeholders to create content schedules that will engage and serve the needs of our high-tech B2B audience while keeping a keen eye on the performance of influencer, social and promotional marketing and how it affects SEO for the website. The ideal candidate should be outgoing, engaging, full of energy and ideas, and be ready to turn challenge into opportunity.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Research, develop and help drive link earning campaigns in coordination with business owners, social partners and vendors.
- Identify key content for promotion to influencers and thru paid efforts.
- Develop, update and maintain an offsite editorial calendar that reflects the content roadmap of all digital channels.
- Work with key stakeholders to define creative vision and strategic direction.
- Verify strong, accurate, and consistent company messaging, differentiation, brand, and logo in all marketing assets.
- Perform KW research to identify new opportunities for the arrow.com content.
- Review and proof copy on various digital assets or deliverables.
- Utilize digital and social media marketing listening and analytics tools to develop strategic marketing plans that contribute to SEO performance.
- Research new programs for Digital Marketing to use in identifying and presenting to Executive Management new and progressive ways to market business, products, and services on new and evolving digital strategies and platforms.
- Maintain social profiles, utilizing them to post brand and campaign messages as well as SEO strategic posts.
- Assist in creation and execution of social profile calendar and perform research of competitors and audience interest social profiles for ideas and understanding of audience landscape.
- Analyzes marketing campaigns vs. goals/objectives and assists in creation of presentations for key stakeholders and leadership.
- Collaborates with other team members and agency partners to ensure consistency of the brand experience and messaging across all internal and external customers, suppliers, and VAR focused communications (digital, events, collateral).
- Assists Marketing Manager in the campaign development, proposals, planning and content assets that will be used to drive awareness and support demand generation. Provides assistance to Marketing Manager on other strategic business development and marketing initiatives, as needed.
- Oversees the creation, production and distribution of marketing materials, email campaigns, content and collateral. Receives content developed by internal team and manages it to final production, including proofreading and copy editing, as necessary. Ensures that messages are supportive of and consistent with established marketing strategies. Coordinates flow of information and communication, and disseminates it according to plan/strategy.
Skills / Qualifications:
- BS or BA degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field is preferred.
- 1-3 years job experience in marketing coordination or equivalent role, B2B or agency background and experience is preferred.
- At least 1 year of relatable SEO experience.
- Experience in keyword research and SEO copywriting.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects effectively under tight deadlines and budget parameters with minimal supervision.
- Experience working independently, as well as, within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
- Capacity to be adaptable and flexible in a fast- paced continuously changing environment.
- Interest in and ability to understand the business environment.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and dedication to the development of a professional services marketing career.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comfortable sourcing and working with data in different platforms, combing to analyze performance results.
- Understanding of current social platforms and actively participates in them.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel on occasion to support business activities or industry events.
- Google Analytics and some CMS platform experience preferred.
- A desire to constantly learn what’s new and stay on top of latest social media trends.
- Understanding of current social platforms and actively participates in them.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top