Digital Lead Manager
Position:Digital Lead Manager
- Manage the Lead Development Associates, including: employee development, hiring and training, performance reviews, salary administration and daily coaching of employees to help them achieve team and personal goals
- Work with leaders to help determine and set direction of the team. Work with individual associates, sales branches, and digital teams regarding lead management strategy and tactics, including regular lead performance meetings.
- Monitor metrics and trends. Update reports. Analyze reports, plans and budgets. Recommend program changes and improvements based on performance data.
- Achieve monthly qualified customer quotas
- Achieve monthly incremental sales quotas, using Arrow's online ordering systems
- Participate in training and skill building sessions with marketing & sales teams
- Provide ongoing feedback on lead management process to drive continuous improvement
- Minimum 2 years sales experience with experience in electronics sales preferred
- The ability to build influential relationships
- Strong communication
- College Degree or equivalent training and education
- 5 - 7 years experience in sales or product management experience in the electronics industry.
- Previous management experience or crossroads graduate.
- Organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred or other sales management system
- Knowledge of Arrow's products - Semi and Pemco
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top