Digital Lead Inside Sales Associate
Position:Digital Lead Inside Sales Associate
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Digital Lead Associate in our Englewood, Colorado location.
The Lead Development Associate will report to the Lead Development Manager. In this role, you will be involved in qualifying leads from online sources, developing incremental revenue using Arrow's online ordering systems. Determine which are ready to pass to Arrow Field
Applicants must have a customer-centric focus, detail oriented, and work closely with both Marketing & Sales teams. You will be directly responsible for qualification targets, incremental sales targets, and following the sales process in Salesforce.com.
- Manage inbound leads to determine qualification for sales
- Achieve monthly qualified customer quotas
- Achieve monthly incremental sales quotas, using Arrow's online ordering systems
- Participate in training and skill building sessions with marketing & sales teams
- Provide ongoing feedback on lead management process to drive continuous improvement
- Support other activities related to lead managements, as appropriate
- College degree preferred or high school diploma with equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of previous Sales experience*.
- Computer skills: MS Office, Internet, and Outlook, and Sales-related software; and ability to navigate multiple computer systems simultaneously.
- Experience in Salesforce.com preferred
- Communicate effectively via phone with a strong written and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of strong work ethic, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability, resourcefulness, problem solving and superior multi-tasking capabilities.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top