Digital Business Analyst
Digital Business Analyst
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 125,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 465 locations serving over 90 countries with more than 18,700 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
To continue our successful path, we are now seeking in our office in Neu-Isenburg, close to Frankfurt a
Digital Business Analyst (m/f)
- Develop Tableau and Google Analytics solutions to gain insights into customer data to prepare business decisions based on analytics
- Maximizing the effectiveness of digital initiatives while identifying and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets for providing data-driven business recommendations
- Further development and enhancement of the digital analytics infrastructure in EMEA by connecting different data sources within the organization and ensuring data quality
- Close collaboration with data and analytics experts to achieve for greater functionality in our data systems
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems or proven experience in a similar area
- 6+ years of experience in Data Engineering or Analytics
- Fluent in English, as part of a very international team, German is a plus
- Experience with eCommerce and shop data
- Affinity with data modeling, performance tuning, data representation
- Ability to acquire skills and develop quickly is essential
- Proven ability to implement innovative process improvements and automations
- Team player, able to work effectively both within a team and individually as necessary
What Arrow offers you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Vacation- and Christmas bonus
- 30 days holiday/year
- Employee benefits
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- Cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Professional and personal development
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow .
Join us as well at our webpage https://www.arrow.com/ and get to know our current campaigns at http://company.arrow.com/whyisit/
Have we caught your interest?
We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to
www.arrow.com/careers, No R160054.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 - 86 23
Frankfurter Str. 211
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top