Desktop Support Analyst I
Position:Desktop Support Analyst I
Desktop Support Analyst I
Arrow Electronics, Inc. – Denver, CO
The Desktop Support Analyst will be responsible for providing PC hardware and software support for our local and remote users in a mixed Windows and Apple environment. The Analyst will actively assist with major PC related projects (rollout of a new application, hardware/software upgrades, integrations, etc.) This candidate will be a member of a support team that provides high quality PC Support to over 10,000 clients at Arrow facilities throughout North America.
- Provide second-level IT technical support to onsite and remote end-users by resolving basic to moderately complex technical issues.
- Track, record and respond to moderate to highly complex requests for IT technical support. Technical support will include workstation hardware, software and peripherals
- Deploy PC software fixes, patches, updates and upgrades across multiple platforms
- Maintain and update the Arrow Asset Management System with accurate and detailed computer hardware information
- Support IT special projects, including but not limited to: office moves, data recovery, hardware and software testing, etc.
- Diagnose PC problems via phone, remote control of desktops or desk-side visit.
- Assist with PC moves and large integration projects across North America.
- Provide support for Mobile Device Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years' hands-on experience installing, troubleshooting and supporting laptops, PCs, peripherals and business critical applications for users in a large, multi-location, corporate environment via phone, remote control and desk side visits.
- Experience supporting Windows 7, Windows 10, Apple El Capitan and Sierra, MS Outlook/Exchange, MS Office 2013 and 2016, Office 365, and Microsoft Skype for Business.
- Experience using Enterprise remote-control software, software distribution tools and device management software.
- Experience supporting McAfee Endpoint and Bitlocker Encryption software.
- Experience supporting Sophos Anti-Virus and Enterprise malware scanning and removal tools.
- Experience supporting end user collaboration tools, such as Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience upgrading PCs (memory, hard drive, data transfer, etc.)
- Experience creating knowledgebase articles from ticket data and end user support interactions
- Experience maintaining and update user's PC asset information through the implementation of critical device management policies.
- Experience supporting mobile device technology across iOS and Android platforms.
- 24x7 On-call technical support on a rotation basis.
- Travel when required (less than 10%).
- CompTIA A+ Certification.
- Experience using team knowledge Wikis utilizing Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience creating and editing Knowledgebase articles.
- Technical Project Management experience.
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA): Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE): Desktop Infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top