Deployment Technician II
Deployment Technician II
Technical Knowledge (Training will be provided):
- Technical/functional knowledge of computer hardware
- Familiarity with the Android OS mobile platform
- Barcode/Asset tag scanning
- Onsite data erasure
- Ability to change BIOS settings
- Ability to set up a mobile network
- Ability to identify system errors and apply above average knowledge of computer hardware
- Package, palletize, load, transport, and unload freight in a manner that adheres to all required safety and quality standards.
- Prepare, receive and remit appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of freight to ensure accurate order tracking, billing, and timely service.
- Responsible for managing packaging supply inventory at a S Tech facility or cross dock
- Responsible for all inventory management, onsite scanning, and reconciliation using S Tech's mobile scanning technology.
- Remove, transfer, and deliver electronic assets and equipment to a S Tech facility or cross dock.
- Maintain all motor vehicle logs, documentation, and driving standards as required by the Department of Transportation (DOT), federal/state authorities, and S Tech.
- Regularly inspect all company assigned equipment and hardware
- Report repair and/or maintenance requests to dispatch
- Maintain vehicle in a clean and fueled state of readiness.
- Safe driving record with no traffic occurrences over the last 30 months
- S Tech will sponsor attainment of Class B CDL
Quality and Customer Service:
- Provide courteous and professional customer service
- Delight the client
- Bridge client relations
- Adhere to all quality, environmental, health and safety standards
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2+ years' driving experience
- Must be at least 21 years old and able to lift up to 75 lb.'s without assistance
- Professional appearance and behavior, including punctuality
- Be results oriented, and have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to interface with technical and non-technical staff
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, comprehension
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions in various forms (written, oral or diagram)
- Strong problem solving skills and adaptable to change in process or required activities
- Ability to identify IT devices including, PC's, laptops, HDD's, printers, networking, monitors
- Must not be disqualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle as per CFR 391.15
- Must have a clear driving record showing no accidents in a thirty (30) month time period and no more than two (2) moving violations in the same time period
- Ability to work independently and perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous ITAD experience and familiarity with asset management / value recovery programs.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, or production environment
- Previous experience packaging and transporting IT Assets and devices
- Valid Class B CDL and ability to drive 26 ft. box truck w/ Air Brakes
Back to top