Deployment Technician II
Deployment Technician II
Technical Knowledge (Training will be provided):
- Technical/functional knowledge of computer hardware
- Familiarity with the Android OS mobile platform
- Barcode/Asset tag scanning
- Onsite data erasure
- Ability to change BIOS settings
- Ability to set up a mobile network
- Ability to identify system errors and apply above average knowledge of computer hardware
- Package, palletize, load, transport, and unload freight in a manner that adheres to all required safety and quality standards.
- Prepare, receive and remit appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of freight to ensure accurate order tracking, billing, and timely service.
- Responsible for managing packaging supply inventory at a S Tech facility or cross dock
- Responsible for all inventory management, onsite scanning, and reconciliation using S Tech's mobile scanning technology.
- Remove, transfer, and deliver electronic assets and equipment to a S Tech facility or cross dock.
- Maintain all motor vehicle logs, documentation, and driving standards as required by the Department of Transportation (DOT), federal/state authorities, and S Tech.
- Regularly inspect all company assigned equipment and hardware
- Report repair and/or maintenance requests to dispatch
- Maintain vehicle in a clean and fueled state of readiness.
- Safe driving record with no traffic occurrences over the last 30 months
- S Tech will sponsor attainment of Class B CDL
Quality and Customer Service:
- Provide courteous and professional customer service
- Delight the client
- Bridge client relations
- Adhere to all quality, environmental, health and safety standards
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2+ years' driving experience
- Must be at least 21 years old and able to lift up to 75 lb.'s without assistance
- Professional appearance and behavior, including punctuality
- Be results oriented, and have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to interface with technical and non-technical staff
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, comprehension
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions in various forms (written, oral or diagram)
- Strong problem solving skills and adaptable to change in process or required activities
- Ability to identify IT devices including, PC's, laptops, HDD's, printers, networking, monitors
- Must not be disqualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle as per CFR 391.15
- Must have a clear driving record showing no accidents in a thirty (30) month time period and no more than two (2) moving violations in the same time period
- Ability to work independently and perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous ITAD experience and familiarity with asset management / value recovery programs.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, or production environment
- Previous experience packaging and transporting IT Assets and devices
- Valid Class B CDL and ability to drive 26 ft. box truck w/ Air Brakes
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top