Demand Creation Coordinator Intern - Summer 2017 Full-time
Demand Creation Coordinator Intern- Full Time- Summer 2017
Englewood, CO (Denver Tech Center)
Who is Arrow Electronics?
Globally headquartered in Denver, CO, Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of $23.8 billion. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 85 countries.
A Fortune 120 company with 18,000 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics.
Why be an intern at Arrow?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 160 interns across the U.S.
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
As a Demand Creation Coordinator, you will be responsible for entering and maintaining data within the Arrow system. This position will analyze reports and data from various sources to prevent profit leaks and gain unrealized gross profit. You will provide customer service and act as a subject matter expert to sales employees and suppliers, in order to support the overall Demand Creation Service Center initiatives.
- Analyze submitted registration opportunities to ensure compliance with supplier design registration program guidelines. Work with internal sales, engineers, product managers, and other departments to obtain required information, bring into compliance, and/or make decisions on how to proceed.
- Enter registrations submitted by field sales personnel or field engineers into Arrow DCD tool and supplier system.
- Follow up on pending submits to supplier and update DCD tool.
- Follow up on pending entries and make updates to the system.
- Review, action, and maintain expired registrations within the DCD system for accuracy.
- Communicate exceptions and potential problems to field sales.
- Update suppliers.
- Respond to inquiries from multiple departments and employee groups regarding inconsistencies and discrepancies within the DCD process.
- Act as a subject matter expert on DCD process.
- Must be a currently enrolled student; the ideal candidate would be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Distribution, Supply Chain, or Industrial Engineering.
- Experience or understanding of sales order shipment, invoices, and ability to prioritize Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Good customer service skills and problem solving skills
This is a paid position
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top