Database Administrator 1
- Bangalore, India
Database Administrator 1
Database Administrator I
Database Administrator are on the frontline of EBS application support. They are focused on helping to resolve technical issues end users encounter. And responsible for upgrades, migrations and other project related activities.
What You'll Be Doing
- Ensure all database related problems assigned by the Oracle DBA Lead are resolved in a timely manner to minimize user impact
- Installation and Patching of database and Application server
- Cloning of Oracle Applications using Rapid Clone
- PCP and Load balancing across the middle tiers
- Installation and Patching of Oracle Ebusiness Suite 12.1.3
- Well versed in AD utilities for Oracle Applications 12.1.3
- Exposure to OEM (Oracle Enterprise Manager)
- Installed and used RMAN for taking the backup of Oracle Databases
- Conduct root cause analysis on persistent or major database related problems
- On-Call Support for project/production environment
- Support Maintenance Outages throughout the year
- Should be willing to work in 24 x 7 shifts
- Should be willing to work on scheduled Weekend Activities like upgrades, patches
- Oracle Apps DBA with experience of 4 - 7years
- Production support experience with Oracle 11g/12c database, and expertise with Oracle's RAC, ASM and RMAN as a core DBA
- Experience with administration of Oracle eBusiness Suite 12.1.3 or other enterprise applications as an App DBA
- Good Knowledge on Incidents/Request and CHANGE MANAGEMENT process
- Should have worked on ticketing system, ERP monitoring systems
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience with Oracle middleware technologies like OAM, OIM, IDM, SOA, Hyperion, BI/ OBIEE, EPM, and WebCenter.
- Experience/knowledge of products like Demantra, Golden Gate
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
IN-Bangalore, India (Shankaranarayana Bldg)
Back to top