- Bangalore, India
Database Administrator I
What You'll Be Doing
- Ensure all database related problems assigned by the Oracle DBA Lead are resolved in a timely manner to minimize user impact. Coordinates and performs Oracle Clones, Application Installation Patches, and Upgrades.
- Conduct root cause analysis on persistent or major database related problems.
- Performs Application Maintenance as required.
- Research Application Issues (SRs).
- On-Call Support for project/production environment.
- Support Maintenance Outages throughout the year.
What We Are Looking For
- Oracle Apps DBA with experience of 4 - 7years
- Production support experience with Oracle 11g/12c database, and expertise with Oracle's RAC, ASM and RMAN as a core DBA
- Experience with administration of Oracle e-Business Suite 12.1.3 or other enterprise applications as an App DBA
- Good Knowledge on Incidents/Request and CHANGE MANAGEMENT process
- Should have worked on ticketing system, ERP monitoring systems
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
- On-Call Support for project/production environment
- Support Maintenance Outages throughout the year
- Should be willing to work in 24 x 7 shifts
- Should be willing to work on scheduled Weekend Activities like upgrades, patches
- Experience with Oracle middleware technologies like OAM, OIM, IDM, SOA, Hyperion, BI/ OBIEE, EPM, and Web Center.
- Experience/knowledge of products like Demantra, Golden Gate
What's In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
IN-Bangalore, India (Shankaranarayana Bldg)
Back to top