Data Processing Analyst I
Data Processing Analyst I
Data Processing Analyst
What You'll Be Doing
- Collects detailed product specifications following the company business processes.
- Involved during the different data development stages, including but not limited to Part number decoding, Electrical/ performance characteristics, compliance, and Lifecycle data collection, though they may specialize in just one area.
- Researches various websites and is able, with the team lead guidance to create new taxonomy nodes with relevant attributes.
- Familiar with both new and alternate component sourcing.
- Familiar with RoHS, and other industry standards.
- Familiar with manufacturer PCNs, EOL processing.
- Identify new ways to leverage data and information to drive insights and better understand customer and employee experiences by interpreting structured/unstructured customers feedback and translating the information to business cases and storylines
- Properly document business processes and procedures
- Has discretion to vary from established procedures
- Has related work experience or has work experience but formal training in theories/concepts in own function is plus
- Works under general supervision
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and quick learning skills
- A team player capable of working and integrating cross-functional team for implementing project requirements. Experience in technical requirements gathering and documentation
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast paced agile environment with tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge in data pre-processing and by using various tools through in analytics/visualization tool setup, configuration, and administration
- Good at Microsoft office and relative tools such as power APP, Automate workflow and sharepoint
- Has advanced specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues
- Identifies and resolves key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
- A senior level support role
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
About Converge An Arrow Company
Converge, an Arrow company, is your full-service global supply chain partner and industry-leading electronic components distributor. We focus on helping to create component lifecycle and process management plans and guiding you through challenging market conditions, inventory and supply chain needs.
Our data-driven, customer-centric solutions are customized to fit an organization's goals and future needs. Strategic plans are based on product data, proprietary market intelligence and over 35 years of technology experience.
Converge started out in 1980, as New England Circuit Sales, an independent broker of computer chips. Amazingly, that was one year before the invention of MS-DOS and the IBM-PC. The world has changed and so have we. Converge has evolved from an industry-leading electronics component distributor to a full-service, global supply chain partner.
IN-Bangalore, India (Sri Hari Tower) Converge
Engineering and Technology
Back to top