Data Integrity Specialist
Position:Data Integrity Specialist
immixGroup is in search of a DI Specialist to work in our Corporate Operations staff. This person will be responsible for performing multiple functions related to validating, updating and managing immixGroup's Supplier pricelists and classification of billed SKUs for corporate reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers the review, preparation and processing of supplier pricelist updates in coordination with appropriate members of our suppliers' organization and internal immixGroup account teams.
- Transfers client pricelist data info immixGroup's standard excel template for processing and manages pricelists through internal workflows and automated systems.
- Validates SKU types tagged by Suppliers or internal Account teams by using set conditions and rule books and updating the database accordingly.
- Create and maintain playbooks/rulebooks for new and existing clients as needed.
- Runs weekly reports to identify SKUs billed and validates the data for FFS reporting to Corporate and updates database as needed.
- Works with Sales & Finance teams to gather information on specific transactions to correctly identify & tag SKUs.
- Communicates with Data Integrity team at Corporate to validate & upload correct data to the system for proper reporting.
- BA/BS Degree or two years relevant work/ military experience
- 0-2 years of business experience, preferably in Data Analytics field.
- Resides within a 30 mile radius
Highly Desirable Attributes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong communication and analytical skills
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top