Customer Support Coordinator
Position:Customer Support Coordinator
This position will provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers while facilitating the customer dispute process. This position will also serve as a primary point of contact for several departments within the Arrow ECS division, providing one-call resolution in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This position provides a high level of research and dispute resolution to support both customers and business requirements regarding the impact of financial transactions.
- Respond and resolve inbound calls and emails.
Communicate on a regular basis with Sales teams, Operations teams, Finance and Accounting, regarding accounts receivables.
- Identify, reconcile and prioritize open issues surrounding receivable discrepancies.
- Review, approve, and process manual credit memos, credit/rebills, rebate credits, tax credits, and invoices. Approval level of 50K per transaction.
- Review customer trend of outstanding invoices, deductions, disputes and chargebacks to identify and resolve at root cause.
- Research and resolve outstanding disputes and deductions. Reconcile customer payments.
- Maintain an active level of product, policy and tax guideline knowledge.
- Develop an understanding of the business units, suppliers, Accounting, and Sarbanes Oxley in order to resolve issues and positively affect all downstream financial impacts.
- High School diploma or equivalent plus some technical training.
- Solid verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work well with others, both within the department and cross-functionally.
- Experience in customer service, accounts receivable, and/or sales support role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good research and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet objectives and goals
- PC Literate and a working knowledge of MS Office suite of tools
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- 2 years experience in customer service and/or sales support role
- Experience in reconciliation
- Oracle experience
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top