Customer Support Associate IV
Position:Customer Support Associate IV
Summary: The position is responsible for creating an outstanding experience for valued clients at every touch point. The Client Experience Rep is fully accountable for the successful resolution of their assigned clients' issues, builds positive relationships with clients and department, is responsible for tracking and managing customer issues, strictly adhering to all SLAs, processing manifests and orders and providing reporting as requested from clients and the direct sales teams. This role will have direct interaction with clients.
The Client Experience Rep must be able to independently perform specialized reporting with in excel, provide a high level of personalized service, and apply an in-depth knowledge of Arrow's service offerings to successfully support the client relationship. Additionally, the position requires sales support of house accounts where the Client Experience Rep serves as the sole client relationship manager. The position is also responsible for project management for assigned clients and as required to support the general client base.
- Complete On-Boarding process for all new clients.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
- Train new employees on systems and process management
- Handle escalated customer complaints.
- Manage Exceptions.
- Run Daily, Weekly, & Monthly reports and analyze data.
- Manage $10M Client Accounts
- Act as team lead to assigned sales region to assist with managing CE KPIs and escalations
- Assigned projects
Education: Associates required or minimum 10 year Customer service experience), bachelor's preferred.
Minimum 5 years Customer Service experience, client origination experience preferred
Experience providing dedicated account management to highly complex Fortune 500 accounts
Strong Business background
- High level of proficiency with MS Office applications, specifically excel
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills. Adept at moderating temperament to remain calm, professional and customer focused during challenging communications and difficult situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adequate personal time management and organizational skills to work in fast-paced team environment under tight deadlines and with multiple priorities
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top