Customer Support Associate
Position:Customer Support Associate
Maintain on-time delivery performance expectations within the customer base and support the Sales/Marketing Representative team to further enhance Arrow's position within the customer.
Responsibilities for a variety of customer service/sales support/planning activities including but not limited to:
- Entering and maintaining sales order and expediting product delivery
- Scheduling and expediting work orders. Interface with manufacturing and suppliers to request basic delivery information. Review and take action on backlogs.
- Defective product management, process PO change requests
- Act as liaison between sales and material planning group through involvement in shortage calls, quality problems, programming, etc.
- Assist with the overall customer service and account management/strategy by partnering with Sales/Marketing Representatives to troubleshoot customer concerns, acting upon a variety of branch level reports, and working on other assignments as needed.
- Interfaces with distribution centers on field quality reports and other customer requirements.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top