Customer Service Representative with German
The Amazing Customer Service Representative team in Gdansk is now hiring! The team is built of 75 Customer Service Representatives, 5 team leaders and 1 manager. They are a pretty big team, however, the atmosphere is friendly, sociable and positive. If you speak German and English and you like to work with other people - this might be something for you!
What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
Customer Service Representative is responsible for supporting the Sales team to enhance the customer relationship through proactive ownership of the entire customer backlog starting with clean order load. From order load, the Customer Service Representative takes care of backlog management actions through to invoice and delivery of parts to nominated customers. Customer Service Representative also manages customer reserved inventory to meet all related goals and objectives for both Arrow and the Customer.
- Order to Invoice process.
- Communication with Customers, Suppliers and delivering after-sales service for Business Customers (telephone, mail).
- Order Management.
- Managing and handling of all relevant backlog alerts.
- Managing and responding to all requested customer backlog changes.
- Close cooperation with other departments like Sales, Asset and Logistics.
- Driving On-Time-Delivery performance in line with customer and company goals.
- Generating customer satisfaction.
- Driving efficiency.
- German on min C1 level + English on B1 level (both spoken and written).
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel is a plus.
- Customer Service, Order Management or Sales experience.
- Communication and coordination skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Team player.
- Permanent contract with 3 months probation period.
- Relocation package.
- Interesting career development opportunities in a quickly growing environment.
- Premium Medical Care program + Dental Package.
- MyBenefit System (including MultiSport Card & vouchers).
- Dynamic environment with a friendly work atmosphere.
- Fully remote recruitment process.
As Arrow Global Components (AGC), a part of Arrow Electronics, we are a leader in distribution and value-added services related to electronic components. We resell, customize, and distribute electronic components to our clients all over the world. Our business is based on a trusted, long-lasting net of relationships with industry leaders, both on the supplier and customer side.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
PL-Gdansk, Poland (Aleja Grunwaldzka)