Customer Service Representative II
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Excellent opportunity is available in Richardson RFPD Global Customer Relations organization for a Customer Service Representative with responsibility to support Richardson RFPD Customers and employees worldwide. The Customer Service Representative provides service and problem solving to both internal and external customers.
- Customer Service:
- Service customers by responding quickly and professionally to customers’ requests for information relative to orders, such as order status, requests for confirmations/invoices, expediting or shipping requirements.
- Resolve Vendor Invoice Discrepancies, Claims and Process Billings:
- Research and resolve vendor invoice variances caused by price, quantity, goods/services receipts, freight and tax code discrepancies.
- Research and resolve vendor denied claims or variances caused by program requirements, price, quantity and point of sale reporting.
- Review open orders on a daily basis to determine if the vendor has shipped, entitled and/or billed the order.
- Enters vendor / customer credits and debits.
- Operation issues:
- Work with customer / vendor on RA processing, pending credits, carrier claims, shipping/warehouse issues, vendor returns, order tracking, special handling, freight/shipping issues
- Other tasks as required
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must have 4 year of customer service experience.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and strong written and verbal communications.
- Distribution experience preferred
Richardson RFPD, Inc., an Arrow Electronics Company, is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications, power conversion and renewable energy markets. Our relationships with the industry’s top component suppliers enable Richardson RFPD to meet the total engineering needs of each customer. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, our worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide support for all aspects of our customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production. More information is available online at www.richardsonrfpd.com.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top