Customer Service Representative
Position:Customer Service Representative
- Provide an expert level of customer service to the Component Sales teams, direct customers and the programming production team. Driving our customers order performance and exceeding expectations. This is to further enhance Arrow's position within our customers and suppliers.
- Responsible for overseeing the Order to Invoicing processes for their customer base. Value add order entry, maintenance, follow up, first article issue triage, managing inbound customer quote requests in Unity, AEGIS and Service desk.
- Support sales team and direct customer contact within Bond/Planned Demand and FQR quality assurance processes.
- Assist Sales with overall quote to order issues, identifying adaptor support, automation, adaptor conversion, quote revisions, helping to facilitate First Article Samples, expedites and sub inventory processes.
- Attend Sales and customer conference calls; representing the Programming centers processes and providing direction for correct paths to resolution.
- Liaison between Sales and our customers for the Programming centers production team. Provides the first point of escalation for Sales and the customer.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Drive the coordination of orders between Sales and Production by ensuring the orders are escalated to the appropriate level, adaptor support is available and that there are no programing barriers.
- Work with cross functional teams in Engineering, First Article/FA, Quality, Warehousing and Production leadership team to drive order barriers to resolution.
- Act as a deal enabler, customer advocate and as a trusted advisor to Sales to instill customer loyalty.
- Manage daily expedites that come in many ways, while balancing workloads with extensive multi-tasking.
- Creating quotes and adhoc BOM requests (AEGIS/Unity) per the request of Sales or direct customer requests.
- Active participant in daily production team meetings, raising visibility on top orders, triage issues and detailed follow up.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, experience and training
- Minimum 6-8 years related experience in customer service, warehousing, manufacturing, distribution and/or programming
- Problem resolution, conflict management and solution development skills
- Heavy multi-tasking with calls, emails, Skype, meetings or walk up inquiries
- Project management experience
- Microsoft Office applications/ Office, Excel, PowerPoint
What's in it for you?
- Career path
- Skills development.
- Performance coaching.
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k and employee stock ownership, scholarship program, domestic partners program and others.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top