Customer Service Assistant
- Apply the service configuration that enables the customer to render the services.
- Take full responsibility for the dealing with relevant customer complaints, queries and requests for information from the start to the end of the organization process; ensuring that both an appropriate and adequate investigation takes place in all cases.
- Provide customer help, support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and online meetings.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Generate Sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Provide training to customers in the use of system and applications.
- Draft documentation as required.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly statistical reports as appropriate.
- Provide input to the development of relevant products under support. Recommend potential products or services by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- 4-year (or above) bachelor's degree (or higher) in electrical engineering, marketing or customer support related studies.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative with in-depth understanding of the operations of a Customer Support Division
- Excellent English Language skills; both spoken and written.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and online meetings.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with software and hardware issues.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
Fluency in English is a must. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and coworkers.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of; Database software; Internet software and Word Processing software.
EG-Cairo, Egypt (Al Emdad & Al Tamween)