Customer Sales Specialist
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
The main job function of this position is to maintain on-time delivery performance expectations and customer service activities for assigned accounts with primarily direct sale. The Customer Sales Specialist performs sales support functions to provide the highest level of service and customer satisfaction, while maintaining efficiencies in operational processes and procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between Arrow’s internal resources (field sales, engineering, supplier marketing, manufacturing facilities, purchasing and other corporate departments), suppliers, and customers.
- Processes quotes for specified customers and works with centralized PM team for quote and debit information.
- Through extensive supplier knowledge, may work with appropriate supplier contacts and internal departments to solve pre-sales and post-sales problems.
- Ensures execution and manages the demand creation activity, applicable contracts, value added programs, returns, invoicing, credit, shipping issues, etc.
- Implements account strategy in conjunction with FSR’s and maintains influential relationships with local and global suppliers.
- Handles complex discrepancies, interfaces with customers, and recommends solutions and/or actions plans.
- High School diploma plus 4-6 years of sales or customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and expertise. Or Bachelor’s degree plus 0-2 years of sales or customer service experience (industry experience with a distributor, supplier, or representative is preferred).
- Strong negotiation, verbal, and written communication skills are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, problem solving, and customer service skills.
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, and deal with ambiguity.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top