Customer Project Manager I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Project Manager in our San Jose Location. As a Customer Project Manager you will serve as the single point of contact for a large global account or accounts serving as both problem solver and expediter with the end goal of responding expertly to the voice of the customer.
- Serves as tactical single point of contact for large global customer – Facilitates and coordinates Global quotes and pricing – Escalates and resolves supplier expedite issues – Coordinates Global inventory movement – Effectively uses all Arrow Global business systems – Maintains central key contact lists for global customer locations (EMS partners, Arrow locations, and key suppliers) – Coordinates MRP forecast questions with global account knowledge.
- Manage the Sales and Marketing Reps under direction from the Director Sales Operations Zeus, managing employee development, hiring and training, performance reviews, salary administration and daily coaching of employees to help them achieve sales and personal goals
- Data, Reports and Process: Monitor metrics and trends. Update reports. Analyze reports, plans and budgets with sales territories. Respond to requests from corporate.
Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Industry process and nomenclature knowledge
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Microsoft Office knowledge Education / Experience:
- College degree or equivalent experience and training
- 4 to 6 years experience
- 2+ years experience in sales, product management or operations within the distribution industry.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to manage employees to objectives, help team by removing obstacle and provide staff with appropriate feedback
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining influential relationships at all levels of the organization.
- OEM or CM knowledge and experience helpful
- College degree preferred.
- Arrow system knowledge helpful
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top