As Customer Planner, manage customer forecast demand, optimizing inventory and pipeline to meet customer demand. Ensure adherence to customer contracted terms.
As Customer Service Representative, manage the customer service for defined customers according to agreed service levels and defined business processes.
All tasks to be carried out in a quality manner, consistent with the Company vision and values.
As Customer Planner:
- Implement and maintain forecast and buffer parameter settings into ERP system.
- Manage receipt of customer forecast, analyse and take action on exceptions.
- Provide customer exception reporting (forecast response) and manage related communication both internally and externally.
- Review and manage buffer inventory levels.
- Own and drive the following inventory management activities: IPS inventory management, ISO/CSO management, exercise of aged inventory clauses with customers and pro-active management of excess inventories.
As Customer Service Representative:
- Own and drive the following firm order backlog management activities: execution of backlog changes (confirmation, reschedule, cancellation) in line with customer agreements; provide order book and lead-time updates to customers on a regular base; pro-active expedite of firm and forecast orders with SAD>CRD.
- Be accountable for delivery and for delivery discrepancy resolution, communicating with the customers regarding order confirmation, shipping and tracking information.
- Manage customer returns (RMA) and related communication internally and externally.
Fill Rate Improvement (SAD>CRD)
Alliance Management Team
Regional Program Management/Account Management Team
EMS Service Centre
EMS Quote Team
Alliance/Arrow Finance Team
Alliance/Arrow Warehouse & Logistics Team
- Strongly customer oriented with customer service background.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
§Organised, methodical with attention to details and accuracy.
- High level of ownership and accountability for assigned tasks.
- Great team player.
- Good communication skills suitable for both internal and external communities.
- Can effectively cope with change and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to respond rapidly and professionally to the demand of a high pressure commercial environment.
- Willing to work in a challenging and multicultural environment.
- English mandatory both verbal and written.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top