Customer Experience Agent
Customer Experience Agent
Roles and Responsibilities:
Take full responsibility for the dealing with relevant users' maintenance for SE customers, password reset, trial accounts activation, credit check/accounts suspension and order maintenance through SE Admin tool and TradeShpere. Ensure that both an appropriate and adequate approvals take place in all cases to proceed these activities.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Approach all matters in a non-biased and professional manner
- Provide customer help and support via E-Mail, phone, online meetings and Live Chat.
- Manage numerous ad hoc requests concurrently
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers. Interface with various SE business support teams and customers
- Become a subject matter expert with respect to the customer experience, specifically on billing and invoicing
- Gather insights from the business, formulating opinions and presenting solutions to SE leadership.
- Provide training to customers in the use of system and applications.
- Draft documentation as required.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly statistical reports as appropriate.
- Provide input to the development of relevant products under support. Recommend potential products or services by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- 4 years (or above) bachelor's degree (or higher) in electrical engineering, sales/Marketing or sales support related studies
- A minimum of 2-3 years of proven customer support experience or sales operation support experience with Strong experience in technology related sales support with in-depth understanding of the operations of a Customer Support Division
- Excellent English Language skills; both spoken and written.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls, online meetings and online chat.
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical problem solvers
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top