Customer Experience Agent
Customer Experience Agent
Roles and Responsibilities:
Take full responsibility for the dealing with relevant users' maintenance for SE customers, password reset, trial accounts activation, credit check/accounts suspension and order maintenance through SE Admin tool and TradeShpere. Ensure that both an appropriate and adequate approvals take place in all cases to proceed these activities.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Approach all matters in a non-biased and professional manner
- Provide customer help and support via E-Mail, phone, online meetings and Live Chat.
- Manage numerous ad hoc requests concurrently
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers. Interface with various SE business support teams and customers
- Become a subject matter expert with respect to the customer experience, specifically on billing and invoicing
- Gather insights from the business, formulating opinions and presenting solutions to SE leadership.
- Provide training to customers in the use of system and applications.
- Draft documentation as required.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly statistical reports as appropriate.
- Provide input to the development of relevant products under support. Recommend potential products or services by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- 4 years (or above) bachelor's degree (or higher) in electrical engineering, sales/Marketing or sales support related studies
- A minimum of 2-3 years of proven customer support experience or sales operation support experience with Strong experience in technology related sales support with in-depth understanding of the operations of a Customer Support Division
- Excellent English Language skills; both spoken and written.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls, online meetings and online chat.
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical problem solvers
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
Back to top