Customer Contracts Team Intern - Summer 2017 Full-time
Customer Contracts Team Intern – Full Time – Summer 2017
Who is Arrow Electronics?
Globally headquartered in Denver, CO, Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of $23.28 billion. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in over 85 countries.
A Fortune 120 company with 18,500 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics.
Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers – the best technology companies in the world – and connects them through the company’s industry-leading services.
Why Be an Intern?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 160+ interns across the U.S.
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
The Customer Contracts Team Intern will assist in the day-to-day contracts administration and management support and customer service activities. Perform contract administration functions to provide the highest level of service and customer satisfaction while maintaining efficiencies in corporate operational processes and procedures. Serve as a liaison between Arrow’s internal resources (field sales, engineering, finance, facilities, legal, and other corporate departments) and customers. Demonstrates a proactive approach and sense of urgency on our customers’ behalf, anticipates our customers’ requirements and communicates efforts in a timely and effective manner. Create influential customer, supplier and internal relationships. Develop, implement and support contract administration efficiencies.
Requirements & Skills
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Contracts, Legal, Business Administration or equivalent
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (May or June through Mid-August)
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) suite with Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (ex. Vlookups & Pivot Tables)
- Customer Service and detail oriented mind set
- Effective time management abilities
This is a paid internship.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top