- Shanghai, China
What You'll Be Doing
- Review new and existing accounts' credit analysis information in order to assess customer status and recommend credit line.
- Analyze, assess and report on risk of potential new and existing accounts.
- Partner with the collections team or may perform collections to maximize A/R performance, while mitigating risk. Leverage account and stakeholder's knowledge to support the collection process.
- Review customer account information to identify accounts with potential credit line increase and accounts with potential risk. Also make recommendations to management regarding risk reduction strategies and alternative financing methodologies. Has credit authority for mid- to large-sized accounts.
- Review unresolved customer credit issues. Also develop internal relationships with sales personnel in order to execute customer credit issues.
- Conduct customer visits in order to obtain enhanced knowledge of account for financial review, building the relationship and overall management of the account.
What We Are Looking For
- Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
- Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
- Works under general supervision
- Entry-level professional role
- Has advanced specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues
- Identifies and resolves key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
- A senior level support role
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
CN-Shanghai, China (BM Intercontinental BC)
Back to top