- Shanghai, China
What You'll Be Doing
- Build/maintain customer credit files supporting any decisions to grant (or not grant) open selling terms. Keep credit files current at all times (D&B reports, trade references, and financial statement analysis).
- Manage the cash collection process.
- Ensure all past due invoices are being paid or that there is a firm payment commitment for any past due balances. Must maintain a current working knowledge of real-time customer payment status, with a solid understanding of customer-specific payment matters (e.g., disputed invoices, requests for Proof of Deliveries, etc.).
- Approve credit lines up to established dollar limit authority. Manage the release of all orders that go on credit hold.
- Run weekly Master File Change Reports to ensure that all changes made to the Master File are both authorized changes (and properly documented inside the credit file) and that the changes that have been made are accurate.
- Manage the Cash in Advance process. Respond to all inquiries from our cash in advance customers.
- Maintain compliance with SOX internal controls and maintain current process documentation (narratives) including at least an annual review and update.
- Perform all work with an aim to reduce the company's risk with respect to credit and collections, balanced by the most efficient processes and methodologies. Respond promptly to any audit-related requests (e.g., internal audit, bank audit, etc.
What We Are Looking For
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Double Pay
- Paid Time Off
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
CN-Shanghai, China (Far East Intl Plaza) RFPD
Back to top