- Hong Kong
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage Credit analysis & evaluations and handle Credit release for Greater China business
- Support customer data maintenance in system
- Prepare month-end closing & inter-company reconciliations on AR module
- Prepare regular reports, involving in collection matters and some management reports
- Assist in Ad-hoc projects as required
What We Are Looking For
- F.7 or above with LCC Intermediate
- 3 to 4 years of experience in handling AR collection, reporting, credit evaluation and administration including L/C matters
- Good command in spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and written English is preferred
- Result-oriented, detail-minded, proactive and committed team player
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Free Shuttle Bus
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- Special/Extra Leave
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
Back to top