The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
We have an opportunity for a Credit Analyst in our Englewood, CO location.
Under general direction, the Credit Analyst performs moderately complex credit analysis on customers to maximize company’s working capital, improve cash flow and effectively manage and protect the integrity of Accounts Receivable. Using various financial tools, perform extensive research to assess and determine risk and/or potential exposure for our customers. Support sales activities and initiatives by determining appropriate credit limits which minimize risk exposure while maximizing sales. Facilitate customer portfolios through collections and accounts receivable, release sales orders and minimize uncollectible account write-offs.
- Review new and existing accounts’ credit analysis information in order to assess customer status and recommend credit line. Analyze, assess and report on risk of potential new and existing accounts.
- Review customer account information to identify accounts with potential credit line increase and accounts with potential risk. Also make recommendations to management regarding risk reduction strategies and alternative financing methodologies. Has credit authority up to 500k.
- Review unresolved customer credit issues. Also develop internal relationships with sales personnel in order to execute customer credit issues.
- Review and release of pending sales orders. Coordinate communication with Sales and customers.
- Meet with new sales/ops employees to review role of Financial Services and advise of policies and procedures.
- Conduct customer visits in order to obtain enhanced knowledge of account for financial review, building the relationship and overall management of the account.
- Trains lower level Coordinators in proper procedures and assists them with higher level credit limits and moderately complex analysis.
- Performs collections to maximize A/R performance, while mitigating risk.
- Leverage account and stakeholder’s knowledge to support the collection process.
- Participate in training with and for the financial services group, sales branches and other departments. Develop and maintain tools for use by financial services, for example the risk model and customer credit score worksheet.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Understand financial statements analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience with Oracle’s ERP.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top