Creative Project Manager Lead
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
This manager position is responsible for all planning, development and execution of project plans for customer sponsored marketing initiatives. Oversees intra-departmental and cross-functional team initiatives. Develops and executes schedules, conducts resource planning, executes communication project updates and monitors budget/spending from initiation through delivery. Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints. Manages a series of specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end as well as managing the overall program schedule of customer funded project initiatives. Management of all AspenCore Studio internal tools. This job is located in Denver, CO.
- Develop and execute project work plans (participate in brainstorms, manage operational aspects of the project, review deliverables, prepare for and schedule engagement reviews, documentation updates on project).
- Risk Management (identify and mitigate risk, risk response planning to ensure the project is completed within the specified timeframe.)
- Resource Planning (meet with internal and external project team members and identifying resources for the project).
- Manage project execution (Communicate with internal and external clients on the status of the project on a weekly basis, including analytics).
- Manage project budget (prepare Statement of Work, ensure that project stays within or below budget. This includes tracking team hours and expenses, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, managing third party expenses, monitor receivables).
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
- Have internal and external contacts. This position engages with external customers (marketing staff, product owners, executive staff), 3rd party vendors. Internally this position will engage with general managers, business unit marketing directors and all corporate marketing staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Four Year Degree in Sales/Marketing or related degree, or equivalent experience.
- PMP / ACI / Scrum Certification is preferred. Experience with Asana or similar project management software. Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Project or equivalent tool.
- Eight years of digital marketing and/or sales experience.
- A minimum of four years of experience in digital project management.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are essential to complete the tasks of the position.
- Must be comfortable in high-pressure situations due to project deadlines.
- Customer focused.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are required.
- Strong technical acumen including software development
- Building a budget/ budget management and experience in cost recovery methodology
- Experience with Asana / Quickbase or similar project management software.
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Project or equivalent tools.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret legal documents. Can effectively communicate orally and in written form to all levels within the organization and externally.
- Must have excellent documentation, negotiation, and conflict management skills.
- Must have developed diplomacy skills used to guide, persuade and influence others internally and externally.
What is in it for you?
Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top