The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
immixGroup currently has full-time opportunity for a Corporate Counsel to add to its Contracts, Legal & Programs team. As a key member within our Contracts, Legal & Programs Team, you will have the chance to prove your abilities with your results-oriented approach. Surrounded by top-quality professionals, you will have the potential to advance your career and further your knowledge on Government Contracts and Procurement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial item, technology based contracts and orders with government agencies and systems integrators;
- Review order level terms and conditions and flow-down provisions;
- Draft, review and negotiate reseller agreements with OEMs, sourcing agreements, and teaming and non-disclosure agreements;
- Identify and manage compliance issues arising from federal procurement and government practice;
- Assist in the preparation of bids and proposals;
- Improve team efficiency and delivery of world class legal support through process enhancements;
- Provide advice and counsel on aspects of federal procurement matters including GSA Schedules, SEWP, FAR and compliance matters;
- Instruct and inform Sales, Finance and Operations teams on applicable regulations;
- Conduct training as appropriate;
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with Sales teams.
- JD from an accredited law school.
- Bar membership in a state (or District of Columbia) in good standing.
- 4 – 6 years of legal experience including federal, commercial item procurement and contracting experience.
- Previous experience applying FAR clauses to Government procurement.
- Previous experience negotiating and structuring deals under GSA, SEWP and open market contracts.
- Previous experience drafting and negotiating commercial software and technology based licensing agreements.
Highly Desirable Attributes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to establish and maintain client trust and confidence;
- Ability to set goals, prioritize and complete projects independently and on time;
- Ability to assess and mitigate risk;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top