The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
The Contract Manager is responsible for negotiating and preparing complex military and commercial customer contracts and proposals on behalf of multiple Arrow operating divisions. In this role, you will provide coordination between these divisions and the Law Department.
- Review, negotiate and execute customer standard and non-standard contracts, agreements and proposals such as: non-disclosure agreements, master terms & conditions, addendums for specific value-added engagements, etc.
- Interact with legal department, quality, risk management, trade compliance, and sales management to ensure compliance with Arrow policies.
- Review customer RFQ’s to ensure compliance with Arrow policies
- Develop custom proposal response language.
- Process signed agreements into a secure document management system.
- Redline and negotiate both standard and customer agreements
- Negotiate until consensus has been reached.
- Ensure compliance with all government regulations including FAR and DFAR.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, or Contract Administration or equivalent experience
- Experience in proposal development and/or evaluation
- Strong negotiation skills and analytical ability
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- 5+ years of experience or interaction with field sales and/or field sales management with Arrow or comparable company
- Arrow GM, Field Sales Manager, National Account Manager, Global Account Manager, Senior Position within SSG or similar position
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top