The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Recently named by the Washington Post as a “Top Place to Work”, immixGroup is seeking a Content Specialist/Coordinator to join its Training Department.
In this role you will be required to provide support for the internal training program under the supervision of the Corporate Training Manager. The Content Specialist/Coordinator will assist in analyzing training data, researching training trends, reporting company ROI and maintaining content updates from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). The Content Specialist will work closely with our instructor team and training coordinator to maintain the standards of immixUniversity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize and work under strict deadlines within a fast paced working environment
- Create e-learning courses and resources using software such as Articulate, PowerPoint, Camtasia, and other programs identified by the training department
- Monitor, organize, and coordinates version control/ updates to all training materials
- Plan, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Produce, maintain and analyze data within reports generated from the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Maintain and setup training facilitates and equipment pre and post training (be able to lift at least 20 lbs)
- Research materials that relate to immixUniversity goals to optimize the learning experience and success of the department
- Assist Training Manager with content development/organization and deployment (ILT, E-learning and supplemental training materials)
- Approach situations systematically and follow through with desired/required procedure
- Evaluate Instructor performance- Audit materials/ Recaps
- Maintain elements within Learning Management System (Curriculums, Knowledge Bank and reporting)
- Support Internal and External classes offered by immixUniversity
- Assess training needs with surveys, interviews, focus groups and consultation with mangers, instructors, etc.
- Work closely with the Training Coordinator
- Performs other HR/Training duties assigned- facilitation, certification reporting
- At least 1 year of experience in a position involving Learning and Development/Coaching
- Bachelor’s degree required
Highly Desirable Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal English skills for the purpose of course editing, course development and effective communication within the organization.
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and organization skills
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite 2013
- Familiarity of current trends within design and development
- Demonstrated project management and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask and adapt
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees and management Experience with Articulate a plus
- Experience with Learning Management System a plus.
- Enthusiasm towards helping others succeed
- Sales industry experience preferred
- Understanding of Adult learning theories and strategies
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top