Connector Category Specilaist /Product Manager/SCM
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
The Connector Category Manager will be responsible for managing the connector portfolio of products for sale on Arrow’s web-site, arrow.com. Arrow Electronics, Inc., is one of the world’s largest electronics distributors, and one of Fortune Magazine’s ‘Most Admired Companies’. Arrow Electronics is a global provider of electronic components, computer products, technical solutions and supply chain management services to some of the largest and most successful companies around the world.
- Determine which products should be stocked by Arrow for sale on-line. Work closely with suppliers, purchasing, marketing and core teams to set product stocking strategies.
- Engage with suppliers on new product introductions; ensuring early access to product information for Arrow along with supporting product availability
- Identify suppliers for new relationships
- Work with pricing team to set on-line pricing strategy to maximize overall return and meet sales, margin and return objectives
- Align with purchasing team to determine stocking levels and replenishment strategies to maximize customer service and minimize stock outs while meeting inventory objectives.
- Work with marketing team to develop product specific strategies to meet return on marketing spend while growing category sales
- Develop working supplier relationships and develop differentiated programs for arrow.com
- Be part of a growing team that has a high sense of urgency and accountability.
- Maintain synergies with Arrow Global Components Divisions and other Business Units.
- Experience with Connector products; preferably in a distribution or OEM environment
- Understanding of industry trends in electronics market
- 3-5 years of business experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher
- Excellent computer skills
- Ecommerce experience preferred
- Understanding of key financial metrics
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a global organization with multiple stakeholders.
Function: Logistics & Operations
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top