- Bellevue, WA
What You'll Be Doing
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident with Green Card
- Work hours 9-6
- Material Handling:
- Maintain inventory in secure cage or room provided by customer
- Receive, detrash and inspect parts that have been delivered to the customer. Enter receiving transaction in WMS or similar inventory management system
- Issue parts to the customer employees. Perform transactions in WMS.
- Track parts that are issued by customer employee and by project
- Cycle counting
- Assemble kits of parts
- Package and ship parts to CM's
- Physically deliver parts to locations on customer campus.
- Procure parts on behalf of customer
- Coordinate with Inside Sales Rep
- Arrow.com or MyArrow
- Other approved franchised sources, including other distributors
- Other approved, franchised sources
- Assist customer's engineers in procurement of parts, including identification of alternates, etc.
- Collects detailed product specifications following the company business processes.
- Involved during the different data development stages, including but not limited to Part number decoding, Electrical/ performance characteristics, compliance, and Lifecycle data collection, though they may specialize in just one area.
- Researches various websites and is able, with the team lead guidance to create new taxonomy nodes with relevant attributes.
- Familiar with both new and alternate component sourcing.
- Familiar with RoHS, and other industry standards.
- Familiar with manufacturer PCNs, EOL processing.
- Provide support to all designers to perform component research and participate in component life cycle and evaluate all components for various processes
- Monitor, identify and resolve all lifecycle issues and assist various teams to identify appropriate resources and substitutes for components
- Analyze and develop solutions to resolve all issues associate with obsolete components and supplies and perform component level tests and perform various experiments on components.
- Review and interpret all component data sheets and evaluate all components for various product applications
- Manage all communication with manufacturers and distributors on all supply components and evaluate all results effectively
What We Are Looking For
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering nice to have
- Experience in the Electronic Components industry
- Ability to work in an independent setting
- Good communication skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
US-WA-Bellevue, Washington (146th Pl)
Back to top