Compliance Associate - immixGroup
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
immixGroup, Inc. is seeking a Compliance Associate to join our public sector contracts team. The position will be supporting the team with day-to-day contract administration activities across all public sector contracts held by immixGroup. The position reports to the Director of Government Programs and involves frequent interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for Channel Partners who are submitting monthly sales reports against immixGroup public sector contracts.
- Act as the help desk for immixGroup’s Point-of-Sale (POS) reporting database, including keeping a help desk log.
- Analyze, research and resolve discrepancies for reported POS transactions.
- Monthly tracking of partner reports and preparation of Programs compliance metrics.
- Create and submit cure, suspension, and termination notices for Programs non-compliance.
- Monitoring bid-desks for multiple contracts, which includes keeping bid tracking log updated, submitting bid notices to the appropriate Sales team, and submitting no-bids.
- Preparation of price list updates, supporting price analyses, data validation, and formatting.
- Monthly/quarterly reporting/data reconciliation preparation.
- BA/BS degree or two years military experience
- Must reside in the local area
Highly Desirable Attributes:
- Basic understanding of government contracting
- Fast learner of applications and technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate with mid level management within our Resellers organizations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top