- Shenzhen, China
We are looking for a Commodity Manager to join our component business. The location of this role is Shenzhen(primary) or Hong Kong office. This role will need in-depth knowledge on assigned supplier market status, collaborate with key decision makers at assigned suppliers/technology in order to grow sales and market share through various programs and marketing communications activities. You will be expected to be the product experts within these technologies/market to provide guidance to operation/sales on large opportunities.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop Semiconductor commodity business
- Manage key supplier commodity by technology
- Collaborate with internal marketing stakeholders to develop strategies of growing sales/market share with suppliers
- Negotiate with key decision makers in assigned suppliers to gain competitive advantage for Arrow to help sales opportunities with strong product/market knowledge
- Work with sales team to identify specific market segments and customers to grow commodity products technology with the goal being to grow NSB and customer base.
- Conduct stakeholder management with key constituents in other departments to enable implementation of strategies.
- Set up pricing strategy & guide inventory planning base on market knowledge & customers forecast in assigned technology/product lines
- Business travel within APAC(China Mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore .etc) based on requirements
- Min 5-year relevant experience on marketing or sales role in electronic industry, Nexperia related working experience will be a plus
- Could Work within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision,
- Independent as a team player
- Solid understanding of product cycle and technology development in the electronic components industry
- Solution-oriented on complex problem solving
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Bachelor degree holder, or 3- year advanced degree with equivalent work experience.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Special/Extra Leave
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
CN-Shenzhen, China (Honghua Rd)
Product Management & Supplier Marketing
Back to top