We have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Services Supervisor in our Centennial, CO location.
The Financial Services Supervisor will under limited supervision in managing account receivable portfolio and collecting outstanding invoices to effectively manage and protect the integrity of the company's accounts receivable. Will conduct research and reconciliation of customer accounts and invoices. Provides leadership within the Financial Services department, with direct supervisory responsibility for approximately 4-8 Credit Associates. Will periodically serve as a back-up for the Financial Services Manager.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing team leadership through the direct supervision of approximately 4-8 Credit Associates with primary responsibility for driving AR result & collection, mentoring, training, and development. Will also provide back-up coverage for management as needed.
- Provide direction and escalation regarding collections activities, release of orders, reconciliation of assigned accounts, and timely resolution of open disputes in support of overall department objectives
- Manage, provide guidance, trouble shoot in resolving government invoicing, disputes, and payments
- Maximize AR performance matrix, DSO goal, working capital and cash flow
- Release order after resolving past due situation
- Resolve and negotiate payment resolution with delinquent customer
- Assist department management in determining and maintaining appropriate policies and procedures. Serve as a subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders regarding said policies and procedures
- Lead/participate in special projects as assigned, both within the department and as part of the broader organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years related credit and collections experience
- Experience in Federal, government, State and Municipal invoicing and collection
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous distribution/technology industry experience
- Working knowledge of Great Plain, OnBase and Oracle
- 7+ years related credit and collections experience
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top