● Collects to terms—negotiates payment plans; may need to elevate cash flow problems according to management reporting structure. Takes appropriate action such as credit hold, placement with collections; ability to work independently done with little or no guidance.
● A/R disputes—works with customer to determine reason (s) for non-payment of invoices and queries the specific invoice(s) for action by the Reconciliation Associate; works on disputes that have been researched by the Reconciliation Associate and collects outstanding balance if applicable.
● Credit—AR exposure, facilitating sales and managing risk by reviewing order release and customer master file; releasing orders as appropriate; setting limit or order release based on research; elevating to CFSS, CFSM or FRA as necessary. Identify bad debt and set reserve.
● Process improvement—identify root causes, recommend and implementing solutions. Establish/update best collection practices.
● Acts as a technical specialist on certain types of transactions and provides guidance and assistance to junior members of the team related to this. Demonstrate independent thinking and work with little or no direction. May need guidance or approval on highly complex issues. Assists junior members of team in moderately complex situations.
● Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Completes work under moderate supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Associates degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with 3-5 years of related experience.
Associates or Bachelor's level degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
1-3 years credit and commercial collection in distribution industry
Comprehensive understanding of billing and shipping, warehouse, corporate, and sales functions.
Advanced knowledge of MS Office
Experience using Oracle (11i)
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top