Cloud Solutions Architect
Cloud Solutions Architect
As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will be assigned to work supporting Arrow's Cloud Solutions sales team, Arrow Sales and their client accounts in a pre-sales and delivery role in the area of Cloud Assessments. You will be the delivery vehicle to deliver cloud assessments thru our channel ecosystem. This position is responsible for supporting our reseller community in delivering cloud assessments to their end customers. Our resellers will look to you as a trusted advisor for these technologies and to be an expert in cloud services.
You bring your passion for cloud technology and customer-focused personality.
- Participate in client meetings, leading the consultative sales process to identify and understand client needs
- Performs cloud assessments utilizing the assessment tools in Arrow's toolkit and lead the discussions between Arrow's cloud partners and internal sales teams to develop a solution that address the client needs
- Develop quotes and statements of work for complex assessments
- Present assessment results to clients, supported by appropriate business justifications and ROI
- Maintain client account relationships over time to continue to respond to inquiries, provide advice, and identify new opportunities
- Achieve and maintain technical certifications to demonstrate competency in required technical skills
- Assist sales in the reporting of activities, pipeline and forecasting of assessment services revenue within assigned accounts
- This position will require travel (
- Expertise in hybrid cloud architecture
- Expertise in developing and selling hybrid cloud solutions.
- Experience in performing cloud assessments utilizing at least one of the following providers: (IBM Gravitant, AtaData, RISC Networks, CliQr, Cloudamize, Burstorm, CludGenera, CloudCruiser or another leading assessment tool)
- Experience working in the channel with VARs and/or MSPs
- Understanding of the technology stack to include OS, DB, middleware, application layer, virtualization and cloud technologies
- Positive attitude towards customer service at all times
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills Proficient in the use of a consultative solution selling methodology Ability to communicate technical concepts to a diverse client audience - from system administrators to CIOs
- Ability to create high-quality Presentations, Proposals, Statements of Work, and Assessment deliverables
- Self-motivated, proactive, and thrive working in an environment with limited supervision
- Works well in a team with sales and other technical associates, assuming a leadership role when appropriate
- Ability to manage workload in the midst of shifting priorities and challenging deadlines
Experience & Qualifications Bachelors (4-year) degree in a technical major (engineering or computer science) required 3+ years of presales technical (Solution Architect) and/or 5+ years of hands-on integration and consulting experience. Current, valid technical certifications are highly desired
What is in it for you? Training Skills development Performance coaching Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more. Community involvement opportunities FUNCTION:IT At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow's technology. Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year. http://benefits.arrow.com EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top