Cloud Security Architect
- Puteaux, France
Cloud Security Architect
We are looking for a qualified Security - Architect to join our team based in Courbevoie (Paris area).
As a member of the R&D department, you will work closely with the infrastructure team as well as the development team on all aspects of software development and in close collaboration with telecom companies across Europe.
Our Security Architect will provide architecture advice, lead proof of concept projects and telephone tenders from a security perspective.
- Audit/search/identify defects and correct development errors;
- Coach on secure programming practices and associated code reviews and document the software development lifecycle from a security perspective;
- Escalation contact point for production security incidents;
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of the attack vectors that can be used to exploit software;
- Take advantage of attack tools to test your work for software vulnerabilities;
- Solutions -Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales site visits, understanding customer security and compliance requirements, proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering customized solution engagements.
- Expertise - Collaborate with Arrow R&D, field sales and pre-sales to gain new partners.
- Delivery - Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using the right security standards. This will be done through partner projects but also within the framework of our existing infrastructure.
- Insights - Work with the R&D organization and provide input for the ArrowSphere roadmap.
- -More than 5 years of experience in a similar role covering cloud / network security (ideally AWS), cloud solution architecture, compliance and risk management including privacy, confidentiality, controls, etc.
- Experience in developing an enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or leading the evolution of the program to meet new requirements;
- Hands-on technical expertise in security architecture, automation, integration and deployment;
- Knowledge of compliance and security standards in the enterprise IT landscape (such as ISO / IEC 27001);
- Proven experience in creating a security reference architecture for all-in-one cloud deployments;
- Significant technical expertise in cloud computing technologies, scripting languages, integration of third-party monitoring tools, encryption tools and best practices, and forensics;
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS and SIEM;
- Awareness of compliance and security standards in the enterprise IT landscape. Thorough understanding of enterprise risk management methods and techniques to achieve positive results;
- Knowledge of archiving, backup/restore and business continuity processes in distributed operations;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges;
- English language proficiency required
- Join a passionate team and work with the latest technology on large enterprise solutions;
- A stimulating but rewarding environment with an international scope and great autonomy in decision making and shaping your work environment;
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance - Mutual insurance
- Health, long-term insurance
Courbevoie, France (Rue Victor Hugo)
Back to top